This tool allows us to obtain specific, functional environmental information through meteorological and air quality diagnoses and forecasts, enabling opportune decision making for the management of risks which could affect mining operations and HSE management.
The main features of the system are:
- Analysis of the impact on air quality associated with the production plan.
- Creation of a system of potential atmospheric risk alerts by means of the integration of mine production planning.
- Cloud platform accessible from any mobile device.
- Map displays, tabular information, statistical sets of forecast emissions values. Inmissions and meteorological conditions.
- Integration and display of measured air quality and meteorology data.
- Use of smart emissions inventories to assess possible environmental improvements that the implementation of preventive action could lead to.
- Definition of temporal and geographic windows with less environmental and security impact.