It is possible to obtain specific, functional environmental information using this tool, through meteorological and air quality diagnoses and forecasts, enabling opportune decision making for the management of risks that could affect industrial operations and HSE management.
The main features of the system are:
- Analysis of impact on air quality.
- Creation of a system of potential atmospheric risk alerts by means of the integration of industrial production planning.
- Cloud platform accessible from any mobile device.
- Map displays, tabular information and statistical datasets of emissions, inmissions and meteorological forecasts.
- Integration and display of measured air quality and meteorology data.
- Use of smart emissions inventories to assess possible environmental improvements that the implementation of preventive action could lead to.
- Definition of temporal and geographic windows with lower environmental and security impact.