It is possible to obtain specific, functional environmental information using this tool, through meteorological and air quality diagnoses and forecasts, enabling opportune decision making for the management of risks which could affect a given urban or regional environment. The system is able to generate highly accurate forecasts with a short-term time horizon (2-3 days), as well as more general, medium-term forecasts (5-7 days), to facilitate weekly planning.
- Cloud platform accessible from any mobile device.
- Map displays, tabular information, statistical sets of forecast emissions values. Inmissions and meteorological conditions.
- Integration and display of measured air quality and meteorology data.
- Email alert system, with warnings issued when atmospheric pollution limits are exceeded and in the event of possible weather hazards.
- Use of smart emissions inventories to assess possible environmental improvements that the implementation of preventive action could lead to. This tool is designed to provide support for present and future air quality management, as well as to provide diagnoses of specific episodes in the past and the validation of strategic air quality plans.